The Launch of Our Podcast Website and Knowledge Hub
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new podcast website. These downloadable podcasts are designed to provide a diverse range of content which will respond to the increasingly complex issues related to green and blue infrastructure and the built environment.
As a result of our extensive work and collaboration with private and public sector companies and organisations, we will be uploading case studies, thought pieces and sharing resources that will cover topics including, but not limited to:
- Sustainable Urban Drainage
- Retrofitting Trees
- Green and Blue Infrastructure Policy – The Policy and Politics behind Canopy Cover – Interviews with politicians and officers from all tiers of government
- Highways and Civil Engineering – Integrating Green and Grey
- Urban Design and Amenity
- Natural Infrastructure and Health
- Global Outreach: Projects and Schemes
- Innovations and Research – Interviews with those at the forefront of research
The website is designed so that you, the audience, can interact, respond to podcasts and content, to share content so that we can build upon the conversations we record….Enjoy!